About Dynamics Entrepreneurship
Sport Evolution Alliance has participated with a team of 8 Youth Workers in the European project “Dynamics of Entrepreneurship”.
This is an international youth exchange project that aims to gather 24 young people aged 18-30 and 8 leaders from 3 countries in Mersin, Turkey, to empower the young people with entrepreneurial attitudes and mindset.
The Youth Exchange will be based on non-formal learning methods and principles, inter-cultural dialogue and communication, including group discussions, interactive presentations, participant-led workshops, teamwork, etc.
- Explore the concept of unemployment and achieve a common understanding of youth
- Analyse the current situation of young people today, especially the youth with fewer
opportunities in rural and urban areas and understand their hopes, dreams, fears and barriers for their personal development;
- Exploring obstacles and barriers to youth employability and ways to overcome them
- Identify innovative tools and best practices, and methods that can be transferred to
- Form teams from participants to do research and observation in their local communities after they return in order to find valuable insights and opportunities for value creation, entrepreneurship and employability.
Funding programme: Erasmus + Youth Exchange
Project Reference – 2019-3-TR01-KA105-080286
Period – 22/10/2021 to 29/10/2021
Coordinator – Champions Factory Turkey – Turkey
Beneficiary – Champions Factory – Bulgaria
Beneficiary – Reencontro, associação social, educative e cultural – Portugal