Positive Kid’s Supporter
About Positive Kid's Supporter - SUPKID
The aim of the project is to educate coaches on proper behaviour during training, sports games towards participants of the training. Promoting proper training quality is very important for sports development.
It will promote good practices among trainers, increase awareness and knowledge, and increase trainers’ competencies. The realization of the project will allow us to better understand practices and strategies and training systems in the field of sport in other countries. It will also promote physical activity and increase job satisfaction (as a coach).
Some of the results that we expect to achieve with this project are:
- More attractive education and training programmes, in line with individual needs and expectations
- A more modern, dynamic, committed and professional environment inside the organisation ready to integrate good practices and new methods, including digital capabilities into daily activities, increased knowledge and awareness regarding sport and physical activity
- Increase awareness of the role of sport in promoting social inclusion, equal opportunities and a healthy lifestyle
- Increase motivation and satisfaction in daily work
- Increase practice of sport and physical activity.
We will compare the coaches’ behaviour, who have a direct impact on the formation of a young athlete in the physical and mental sphere. Preparation of meetings in each country of the participating organizations will allow for the development of best practices. After conducting a series of meetings with the partner’s organizations a set of best practices for coaches will be developed in the form of a manual.
Funding programme: Erasmus + Sport – Small Collaborative Partnership
Period – 01/2023 to 06/2024
Coordinator – Fundacja Rozwoju Sportu Espanola – Poland
Beneficiary – Hodina H ZS – Czech Republic
Beneficiary – Asociación Cultural Y Deportiva Lahoya – Spain
Beneficiary – Sport Evolution Alliance – Portugal
Total Budget of the Project: 60.000,00 €
Total Budget of SEA: 13.500,00 €