Five skills, One Sporter
About Five skills, One Sporter
Sports besides the well-known benefits for physical health are also supported as a very beneficial tool. To guarantee that this project increases the use of sports to advance social inclusion, mental health, promote gender equality, non-formal education and influence policy, this project has as specific objectives.
The sub aims of the Five Skills, One Sporter project are the following:
- Improve the skills of 42 sports staff in social inclusion, mental health, gender equality, non-formal education, and sports management/policy influencer in 1 week per topic in Bulgaria, Italy, and Portugal.
- Bringing awareness about the importance of sport as a tool to improve social problems in a 5-day conference in Ireland.
- Promoting the professional development of sports staff by creating an Open Education Resource by the 17o months of the project.
The Five Skills, One Sporter project will implement the following activities:
- The project will observe experiential learning, non-formal education, and uses of Education Through Sport (ETS). Will produce a ready-to-use guide, from the training and implementations of knowledge
- Held an event in Romania that is going to be taped and be continuously shared on the websites of partners and EU platforms.
- Also, the creation of OER will be promoted to be used by the public itself to continue the discussion.
Funding Program: Erasmus + Sport – Collaborative Partnership
Period – 01/2022 to 12/2023
Coordinator – Work Experience Agency Ltd – Ireland
Partner – Hybrid Sport – Romania
Partner – L’Orma Societa Sportiva Dilettantistica a Responsabilita Limitata – Italy
Partner – Sport Evolution Alliance – Portugal
Partner – Wyzsza Szkola Biznesu I Nauk O Zdrowiu – Poland
Partner – Champions Factory – Bulgary
Total Budget of the Project: 123.425,00 €
Total Budget of SEA: 16.385,00 €